Note: The research on which this paper is based is part of the World Input–Output Database (WIOD) project. This project is funded by the European Commission, Research Directorate General as part of the 7th Framework Programme, Theme 8: Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities (Grant Agreement No. 225 281). In addition, financial support from the NSF Project “Integrating Expenditure and Production Estimates in International Comparisons” is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the World Bank for providing the underlying basic heading data from the 2005 ICP round and Robert Feenstra for providing quality-adjusted export and import unit values. We also thank participants at various seminars, two anonymous referees, and Robert Hill for helpful comments on an earlier draft.
The Relative Price of Services
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 727–746, December 2014
How to Cite
Inklaar, R. and Timmer, M. P. (2014), The Relative Price of Services. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 727–746. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12012
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- European Commission
- Research Directorate General as part of the 7th Framework Programme
- Theme 8: Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities. Grant Number: 225 281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!