Note: We would like to thank Morten Jerven, Derek Blades, two anonymous referees, and participants at the IARIW-SSA Conference in Cape Town, the World Economic History Congress in Cape Town, and the German Development Economics Association Meeting in Bonn, for helpful comments and suggestions.
An African Growth Miracle? Or: What do Asset Indices Tell Us About Trends in Economic Performance?
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Measuring Income, Wealth, Inequality, and Poverty in Sub Saharan Africa: Challenges, Issues, and Findings
Volume 59, Issue Supplement S1, pages S37–S61, October 2013
How to Cite
Harttgen, K., Klasen, S. and Vollmer, S. (2013), An African Growth Miracle? Or: What do Asset Indices Tell Us About Trends in Economic Performance?. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: S37–S61. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12016
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!