Note: The authors thank Stichting Instituut GAK and Netspar for their financial support. Furthermore, we wish to thank Wim Bos (CBS), Arjan Soede (SCP), and Centrum voor Beleidsstatistiek for tracking down the changes in the IPO data due to the revision in 2000. Finally, we thank Hans-Martin von Gaudecker, Didier Fouarge, Koen Caminada, participants of EALE 2009, participants of the conference “Labor Force Participation and the Well-Being of the 50+ Population” in Utrecht (2009), participants of the European Workshop on Dynamic microsimulation modeling in Brussel (2010), participants of the Econometric Society World Conference 2010, and two anonymous referees for their useful comments.
Changes in the Income Distribution of the Dutch Elderly between 1989 and 2020: a Dynamic Microsimulation
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 460–485, September 2013
How to Cite
Knoef, M., Alessie, R. and Kalwij, A. (2013), Changes in the Income Distribution of the Dutch Elderly between 1989 and 2020: a Dynamic Microsimulation. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 460–485. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12025
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Stichting Instituut GAK and Netspar
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!