Note: For helpful comments and suggestions, thanks are due to Alison Macintyre, David Savage, and two anonymous referees.
EXTRAORDINARY WEALTH, GLOBALIZATION, AND CORRUPTION
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 341–359, June 2013
How to Cite
TORGLER, B. and PIATTI, M. (2013), EXTRAORDINARY WEALTH, GLOBALIZATION, AND CORRUPTION. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 341–359. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12027
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!