Note: For helpful comments and suggestions, thanks are due to Alison Macintyre, David Savage, and two anonymous referees.
EXTRAORDINARY WEALTH, GLOBALIZATION, AND CORRUPTION
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 341–359, June 2013
How to Cite
TORGLER, B. and PIATTI, M. (2013), EXTRAORDINARY WEALTH, GLOBALIZATION, AND CORRUPTION. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 341–359. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12027
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!