Note: We would like to thank Isabelle Amano, Claude Lavoie, Alla Lileeva, Annette Ryan, Jianmin Tang, Ben Tomlin, and seminar participants at Industry Canada and Statistics Canada for comments, and Danny Leung for his help with GMM estimation. We would also like to thank two anonymous referees and an editor for their helpful comments.
Export Growth, Capacity Utilization, and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Canadian Manufacturing Plants
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 665–688, December 2013
How to Cite
Baldwin, J. R., Gu, W. and Yan, B. (2013), Export Growth, Capacity Utilization, and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Canadian Manufacturing Plants. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 665–688. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12028
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!