Note: This research was conducted at the Swiss Federal Statistical Office and was partly funded by the FP7-SSH-2007-217322 AMELI Research Project.
Modeling of Income and Indicators of Poverty and Social Exclusion Using the Generalized Beta Distribution of the Second Kind
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
How to Cite
Graf, M. and Nedyalkova, D. (2013), Modeling of Income and Indicators of Poverty and Social Exclusion Using the Generalized Beta Distribution of the Second Kind. Review of Income and Wealth. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12031
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- AMELI Research Project. Grant Number: FP7-SSH-2007-217322
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!