Note: A first draft of this paper was presented at the 28th General Conference of the International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, Cork, Ireland and we wish to thank Miles Corak for comments on that version. A previous version of the paper was presented at the 26th ESPE Conference in Bern, Switzerland. We thank referees to this journal for constructive comments. Quheng Deng is grateful to the Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences and the Ontario Research Fund. The work was supported by grants from the Swedish Research Council and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida): Swedish Research Links and the project of Integration of Urban and Rural Labour Market in China (70933001), supported by the China Foundation of Natural Sciences. Authors are listed alphabetically by family name.
Intergenerational Income Persistence in Urban China
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 416–436, September 2013
How to Cite
Deng, Q., Gustafsson, B. and Li, S. (2013), Intergenerational Income Persistence in Urban China. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 416–436. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12034
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)
- China Foundation of Natural Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!