Notes: The authors appreciate the comments of Professor Klasen, the editor of this journal, and two anonymous referees, which improve the article greatly. The work of the first author was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No.22530203) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), while that of the first and second authors was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No.21530203) from the JSPS. The Japanese General Social Surveys (JGSS) are designed and carried out by the JGSS Research Center at Osaka University of Commerce (Joint Usage/Research Center for Japanese General Social Surveys accredited by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology), in collaboration with the Institute of Social Science at the University of Tokyo.
Self-Assessed Social Position and Poverty
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
How to Cite
Hasegawa, H. and Ueda, K. (2013), Self-Assessed Social Position and Poverty. Review of Income and Wealth. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12036
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: No.22530203, No.21530203
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!