Notes: The authors appreciate the comments of Professor Klasen, the editor of this journal, and two anonymous referees, which improve the article greatly. The work of the first author was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No.22530203) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), while that of the first and second authors was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No.21530203) from the JSPS. The Japanese General Social Surveys (JGSS) are designed and carried out by the JGSS Research Center at Osaka University of Commerce (Joint Usage/Research Center for Japanese General Social Surveys accredited by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology), in collaboration with the Institute of Social Science at the University of Tokyo.
Self-Assessed Social Position and Poverty
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 571–595, September 2014
How to Cite
Hasegawa, H. and Ueda, K. (2014), Self-Assessed Social Position and Poverty. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 571–595. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12036
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: No.22530203, No.21530203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!