Note: The authors gratefully acknowledge funding from the KU Leuven IRO scholarship program and the EU FP7 NTM-impact project. They thank Thijs Vandemoortele and Liesbeth Colen for their much appreciated assistance with data collection. They thank two anonymous referees, and conference and seminar participants in Brussels, Cape Town, Zurich, Quebec, and Cairo for useful comments on earlier versions of the paper.
Does Contracting Make Farmers Happy? Evidence from Senegal
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Measuring Income, Wealth, Inequality, and Poverty in Sub Saharan Africa: Challenges, Issues, and Findings
Volume 59, Issue Supplement S1, pages S138–S160, October 2013
How to Cite
Dedehouanou, S. F. A., Swinnen, J. and Maertens, M. (2013), Does Contracting Make Farmers Happy? Evidence from Senegal. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: S138–S160. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12041
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- KU Leuven IRO scholarship program
- EU FP7 NTM-impact project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!