Note: I wish to thank two anonymous reviewers for their valuable suggestions. The helpful comments that I received from Bert Balk, Erwin Diewert, Marcel Greuel, Jan de Haan, Ulrich Kohli, and Marshall Reinsdorf are greatly appreciated. John Brennan's generous advice greatly improved the readability of this paper. All of them have guided me toward a better understanding of the subject; however, any remaining errors and omissions are of course mine. I wish to thank Brian Bloch for his comprehensive editing of the manuscript. Excellent research assistance was provided by Kerstin Weber.
The Generalized Unit Value Index Family
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 843–861, December 2014
How to Cite
von Auer, L. (2014), The Generalized Unit Value Index Family. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 843–861. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12042
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!