Note: The author thanks Richard Burkhauser, Stephen Jenkins, John Cawley, Don Kenkel, David Ribar, the Editor of this journal, and the two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. All opinions expressed in this paper are those of the author and should not be attributed to the Joint Committee on Taxation or any Member of Congress.
Accounting for United States Household Income Inequality Trends: The Changing Importance of Household Structure and Male and Female Labor Earnings Inequality
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 683–701, December 2014
How to Cite
Larrimore, J. (2014), Accounting for United States Household Income Inequality Trends: The Changing Importance of Household Structure and Male and Female Labor Earnings Inequality. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 683–701. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12043
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!