Note: We are grateful to an anonymous referee whose comments allowed a substantial improvement of the paper. We also thank Anna D'Addio, Conchita D'Ambrosio, and Lars Osberg for valuable comments and suggestions. The paper has benefited from comments by Gabriella Berloffa, Alessandra Gualtieri, and participants at the IARIW–OECD Conference on Economic insecurity. All errors are our own. The opinions expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the institutions they are affiliated with.
Economic Insecurity and Fertility Intentions: The Case of Italy
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Economic Insecurity: Challenges, Issues and Findings
Volume 60, Issue Supplement S1, pages S233–S255, May 2014
How to Cite
Modena, F., Rondinelli, C. and Sabatini, F. (2014), Economic Insecurity and Fertility Intentions: The Case of Italy. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: S233–S255. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12044
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!