Note: The author is grateful to the editor and to two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. In addition, this paper has benefited from seminar participants' suggestions at Goethe University, the RGSE conference in Duisburg, the IAES conference in Istanbul, and the meeting of the Verein für Socialpolitik in Göttingen.
Parametric Lorenz Curves and the Modality of the Income Density Function
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 905–929, December 2014
How to Cite
Krause, M. (2014), Parametric Lorenz Curves and the Modality of the Income Density Function. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 905–929. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12047
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!