Adverse Shocks and Economic Insecurity: Evidence from Chile and Mexico
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Economic Insecurity: Challenges, Issues and Findings
Volume 60, Issue Supplement S1, pages S141–S158, May 2014
How to Cite
Espinosa, J., Friedman, J. and Yevenes, C. (2014), Adverse Shocks and Economic Insecurity: Evidence from Chile and Mexico. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: S141–S158. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12052
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!