Note: This research was partly supported by the Institut d'Economie Publique in Marseille (IDEP) and the Marie Curie Fellowship program at the Universidad Carlos III. We are greatly indebted to Richard Breen for the discussions that gave rise to this paper. The paper has benefited from the comments of participants at the “7th Journées Louis-André Gérard-Varet,” “Growing Inequalities' Impacts” (Milan, February 2011), and “Equality in Crisis” (Rome, May 2012), as well as those by Tony Atkinson, Daniele Checchi, Juan Dolado, Marc Gurgand, Stephen Jenkins, two referees, and the editor, Conchita D'Ambrosio.
Factor Components of Inequality: A Cross-Country Study
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 689–727, December 2013
How to Cite
García-Peñalosa, C. and Orgiazzi, E. (2013), Factor Components of Inequality: A Cross-Country Study. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 689–727. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12054
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Institut d'Economie Publique in Marseille (IDEP)
- Marie Curie Fellowship program at the Universidad Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!