Note: I would like to sincerely thank the Levy Economics Institute of Bard College for their generous support while I was conducting the research included in this article. A special thank you is extended to Ajit Zacharias for numerous comments and discussions throughout the process.
Inequity in American Schools: A New Perspective on the Distributional Effects of School Expenditures on Economic Well-Being
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 728–755, December 2013
How to Cite
Mahoney, M. H. (2013), Inequity in American Schools: A New Perspective on the Distributional Effects of School Expenditures on Economic Well-Being. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 728–755. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12055
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!