Note: We are grateful to two anonymous referees whose comments allowed a substantial improvement of the paper. We also thank Lars Osberg and participants at the IARIW-OECD Conference on Economic Insecurity, Paris, November 22–23, 2011 for helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors and do not involve the responsibility of Eurostat.
Measuring (In)Security in the Event of Unemployment: Are We Forgetting Someone?
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Economic Insecurity: Challenges, Issues and Findings
Volume 60, Issue Supplement S1, pages S77–S97, May 2014
How to Cite
Berloffa, G. and Modena, F. (2014), Measuring (In)Security in the Event of Unemployment: Are We Forgetting Someone?. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: S77–S97. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12062
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!