Note: This research uses data from the China Health and Nutrition Survey (CHNS). We thank the National Institute of Nutrition and Food Safety, China Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Carolina Population Center, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the NIH (R01-HD30880, DK056350, and R01-HD38700) and the Fogarty International Center, NIH for financial support for the CHNS data collection and analysis files from 1989 to 2006 and both parties plus the China-Japan Friendship Hospital, Ministry of Health for support for CHNS 2009 and future surveys. We thank Jerry Shively, two anonymous reviewers, and the editor for providing helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Measuring the Level and Inequality of Wealth: An Application to China
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 613–635, December 2014
How to Cite
Ward, P. (2014), Measuring the Level and Inequality of Wealth: An Application to China. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: 613–635. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12063
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-HD30880, DK056350, R01-HD38700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!