Note: Murray Leibbrandt acknowledges the Research Chairs Initiative of the South African Department of Science and Technology and South African National Research Foundation for funding his work as the Research Chair in Poverty and Inequality. We especially thank Stephan Klasen, Patrizio Piraino, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments as well as participants of the IARIW Conference on “Measuring National Income, Wealth, Poverty, and Inequality in African Countries” held in Cape Town, September 28 to October 1, 2011.
Educational Inheritance and the Distribution of Occupations: Evidence from South Africa
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Measuring Income, Wealth, Inequality, and Poverty in Sub Saharan Africa: Challenges, Issues, and Findings
Volume 59, Issue Supplement S1, pages S111–S137, October 2013
How to Cite
Keswell, M., Girdwood, S. and Leibbrandt, M. (2013), Educational Inheritance and the Distribution of Occupations: Evidence from South Africa. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: S111–S137. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12066
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Research Chairs Initiative of the South African Department of Science and Technology
- South African National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!