Note: The authors gratefully acknowledge constructive comments on a very preliminary draft from participants at the Economic Measurement Group Workshop ‘07, financial support from the Australian Research Council (LP0347654 and LP0667655), provision of the dataset by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, and very helpful comments from two anonymous referees.
Understanding Price Variation Across Stores and Supermarket Chains: Some Implications for CPI Aggregation Methods
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 629–647, December 2013
How to Cite
Ivancic, L. and Fox, K. J. (2013), Understanding Price Variation Across Stores and Supermarket Chains: Some Implications for CPI Aggregation Methods. Review of Income and Wealth, 59: 629–647. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12068
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0347654, LP0667655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!