Note: We wish to thank Paolo Liberati and Dino Rizzi as well as two anonymous referees of this journal for their helpful comments. Usual disclaimers apply.
On Measuring Inequity in Taxation Among Groups of Income Units
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
How to Cite
Monti, M. G., Pellegrino, S. and Vernizzi, A. (2013), On Measuring Inequity in Taxation Among Groups of Income Units. Review of Income and Wealth. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12070
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!