Note: Revision of paper originally presented at the “International Conference on Economic Security” November 22–23, 2011, OECD Conference Centre, Paris. Brendon Andrews deserves much of the credit for the calculations. The comments of Marco Mira d'Ercole and two anonymous referees are much appreciated. Cheryl Stewart helped with formatting. Errors remaining are our sole responsibility.
Measuring Economic Insecurity in Rich and Poor Nations
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Review of Income and Wealth
Special Issue: Economic Insecurity: Challenges, Issues and Findings
Volume 60, Issue Supplement S1, pages S53–S76, May 2014
How to Cite
Osberg, L. and Sharpe, A. (2014), Measuring Economic Insecurity in Rich and Poor Nations. Review of Income and Wealth, 60: S53–S76. doi: 10.1111/roiw.12114
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!