Dispersed Capacity and Weak Coordination: The Challenge of Climate Change Adaptation in Canada's Forest Policy Sector
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Special Issue: Assessing Policy Capacity for Climate Change: Sectoral and Comparative Dimensions
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 66–90, January 2013
How to Cite
Rayner, J., McNutt, K. and Wellstead, A. (2013), Dispersed Capacity and Weak Coordination: The Challenge of Climate Change Adaptation in Canada's Forest Policy Sector. Review of Policy Research, 30: 66–90. doi: 10.1111/ropr.12003
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!