The Defining Elements of Advocacy Coalitions: Continuing the Search for Explanations for Coordination and Coalition Structures
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 240–257, March 2013
How to Cite
Matti, S. and Sandström, A. (2013), The Defining Elements of Advocacy Coalitions: Continuing the Search for Explanations for Coordination and Coalition Structures. Review of Policy Research, 30: 240–257. doi: 10.1111/ropr.12011
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
- Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences, and Spatial Planning (FORMAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!