This paper was written during a research stay funded by an ERP fellowship of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes. Patrick Bayer gratefully acknowledges this generous funding and is thankful for the hospitality of Columbia University. We thank Scott Barrett, Joe Brown, and Chris Marcoux for useful comments on a previous draft. We also thank the editor of the Review of Policy Research and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Funding Global Public Goods: The Dark Side of Multilateralism
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 160–189, March 2013
How to Cite
Bayer, P. and Urpelainen, J. (2013), Funding Global Public Goods: The Dark Side of Multilateralism. Review of Policy Research, 30: 160–189. doi: 10.1111/ropr.12013
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- ERP fellowship of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!