Comparative Environmental Politics: Theory, Practice, and Prospects. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 424 pages. ISBN 9780262693684, $28.00 paperback. edited by Paul F. Steinberg and Stacy D. VanDeveer (Eds.). 2012.
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 260–262, March 2013
How to Cite
Sciubba, J. D. (2013), Comparative Environmental Politics: Theory, Practice, and Prospects. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 424 pages. ISBN 9780262693684, $28.00 paperback. edited by Paul F. Steinberg and Stacy D. VanDeveer (Eds.). 2012. Review of Policy Research, 30: 260–262. doi: 10.1111/ropr.12015
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!