An earlier version of this article was presented at DRUID Summer Conference 2012. We are grateful for comments and information provided by Ian Anderson, Associate Laboratory Director for Neutron Sciences at Oak Ridge National Laboratories and for the help with data collection provided by Nina Jensen Kierbye. Research for this paper was carried out in the context of Øresund Materials Innovation Community project and was funded by Interreg IV-A.
How Large-Scale Research Facilities Connect to Global Research
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 381–408, July 2013
How to Cite
Lauto, G. and Valentin, F. (2013), How Large-Scale Research Facilities Connect to Global Research. Review of Policy Research, 30: 381–408. doi: 10.1111/ropr.12027
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Interreg IV-A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!