Managing Nanotechnology Risks in Vulnerable Populations: A Case for Gender Diversity
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 549–565, September 2013
How to Cite
Savath, V. and Brainard, S. G. (2013), Managing Nanotechnology Risks in Vulnerable Populations: A Case for Gender Diversity. Review of Policy Research, 30: 549–565. doi: 10.1111/ropr.12031
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!