The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of Erik Fisher in discussions concerning this paper, the role of Barbara Herr Harthorn as cochair with the author of the 2011 S.NET meeting program from which all but one of these papers was drawn, and the editorial efforts of Christopher Gore. This work is supported by the National Science Foundation cooperative agreement #0937591. Any findings, conclusions, or opinions are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the National Science Foundation.
Introduction to the Special Issue: Nanotechnology and Political Science
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 by The Policy Studies Organization
Review of Policy Research
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 439–446, September 2013
How to Cite
Guston, D. H. (2013), Introduction to the Special Issue: Nanotechnology and Political Science. Review of Policy Research, 30: 439–446. doi: 10.1111/ropr.12038
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!