I would like to thank Nadya Abramava for excellent research assistance.
The new urban world 2050: perspectives, prospects and problems†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Regional Science Policy and Practice © 2013 RSAI
Regional Science Policy & Practice
Special Issue: The new urban world – opportunity meets challenge
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 153–165, June 2013
How to Cite
Kohlhase, J. E. (2013), The new urban world 2050: perspectives, prospects and problems. Regional Sci Policy & Practice, 5: 153–165. doi: 10.1111/rsp3.12001
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!