Methodology and Theory
The Cambridge Companion to Religious Studies. By Robert A. Orsi. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012. Pp. xiv + 428. $29.99.
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 1, page 21, March 2013
How to Cite
Henking, S. E. (2013), The Cambridge Companion to Religious Studies. By Robert A. Orsi. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012. Pp. xiv + 428. $29.99. Religious Studies Review, 39: 21. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12003
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!