Not My People: Gentiles as Exiles in Pauline Hermeneutics. By David I. Starling. BZNW 184. Berlin: Walter De Gruyter, 2011. Pp. xi + 254. Cloth, €99.95/$140.00.
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 1, page 39, March 2013
How to Cite
Myers, J. A. (2013), Not My People: Gentiles as Exiles in Pauline Hermeneutics. By David I. Starling. BZNW 184. Berlin: Walter De Gruyter, 2011. Pp. xi + 254. Cloth, €99.95/$140.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 39. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12012_16
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!