Religion, Narrative, and Public Imagination in South Asia: Past and Place in the Sanskrit Mahābhārata. By James Hegarty. London: Routledge, 2012. Pp. xiv + 214. $135.00.
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 1, page 48, March 2013
How to Cite
Smith, F. M. (2013), Religion, Narrative, and Public Imagination in South Asia: Past and Place in the Sanskrit Mahābhārata. By James Hegarty. London: Routledge, 2012. Pp. xiv + 214. $135.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 48. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12018_4
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!