Surviving Nirvana: Death of the Buddha in Chinese Visual Culture. By Sonya S. Lee. Hong Kong: Hong Kong University Press, 2010. Pp. xv + 355. $50.00.
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 50–51, March 2013
How to Cite
Mai, C. T. (2013), Surviving Nirvana: Death of the Buddha in Chinese Visual Culture. By Sonya S. Lee. Hong Kong: Hong Kong University Press, 2010. Pp. xv + 355. $50.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 50–51. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12019
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!