Psychology of Religion
Psychology of Religion: Autobiographical Accounts. Edited by Jacob A. Belzen . New York: Springer, 2012. Pp. vi + 282. $126.81.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 2, page 73, June 2013
How to Cite
Carlin, N. (2013), Psychology of Religion: Autobiographical Accounts. Edited by Jacob A. Belzen . New York: Springer, 2012. Pp. vi + 282. $126.81. Religious Studies Review, 39: 73. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12025
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!