Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes: Removing Cultural Blinders to Better Understand the Bible. By E. Randolph Richards and Brandon J. O'Brien. Downers Grove, IL: Inter Varsity Press, 2012. Pp. 240. $16.00.
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 2, page 88, June 2013
How to Cite
Mittelstadt, M. W. (2013), Misreading Scripture with Western Eyes: Removing Cultural Blinders to Better Understand the Bible. By E. Randolph Richards and Brandon J. O'Brien. Downers Grove, IL: Inter Varsity Press, 2012. Pp. 240. $16.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 88. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12029_32
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!