The Authentic Letters of Paul: A New Reading of Paul's Rhetoric and Meaning. By Arthur J. Dewey, Roy W. Hoover, Lane C. McGaughy, and Daryl D. Schmidt. Salem, OR: Polebridge, 2010. Pp. xvi + 270. Paper, $27.00.
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 2, page 111, June 2013
How to Cite
Gray, P. (2013), The Authentic Letters of Paul: A New Reading of Paul's Rhetoric and Meaning. By Arthur J. Dewey, Roy W. Hoover, Lane C. McGaughy, and Daryl D. Schmidt. Salem, OR: Polebridge, 2010. Pp. xvi + 270. Paper, $27.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 111. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12035_15
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!