The Historiographical Jesus: Memory, Typology, and the Son of David. By Anthony Le Donne. Waco, TX: Baylor University Press, 2009. Pp. xiv + 310. Paper, $49.95.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 2, page 108, June 2013
How to Cite
Brack, D. (2013), The Historiographical Jesus: Memory, Typology, and the Son of David. By Anthony Le Donne. Waco, TX: Baylor University Press, 2009. Pp. xiv + 310. Paper, $49.95. Religious Studies Review, 39: 108. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12035_4
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!