The Ransom Logion in Mark and Matthew: Its Reception and Its Significance for the Study of the Gospels. By J. Christopher Edwards. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, 2012. Pp. ix + 191. Paper $70.69.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 2, page 109, June 2013
How to Cite
Halcomb, T. M. W. (2013), The Ransom Logion in Mark and Matthew: Its Reception and Its Significance for the Study of the Gospels. By J. Christopher Edwards. Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck, 2012. Pp. ix + 191. Paper $70.69. Religious Studies Review, 39: 109. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12035_7
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!