Calvin, Classical Trinitarianism, AND The Aseity of the Son. – By Brannon Ellis. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Pp. viii + 250. $135.00.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 155–156, September 2013
How to Cite
Nimmo, P. (2013), Calvin, Classical Trinitarianism, AND The Aseity of the Son. – By Brannon Ellis. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Pp. viii + 250. $135.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 155–156. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12052_9
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!