Ancient Near East
Isaiah 40–66: Translation and Commentary. By Shalom M. Paul. Eerdmans Critical Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2012. Pp. xiii + 714. $68.00.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 3, page 171, September 2013
How to Cite
Kelle, B. E. (2013), Isaiah 40–66: Translation and Commentary. By Shalom M. Paul. Eerdmans Critical Commentary. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2012. Pp. xiii + 714. $68.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 171. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12056_14
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!