The Americas: Central and South America
Allies at Odds: The Andean Church and Its Indigenous Agents, 1583–1671. By John Charles. Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press, 2010. Pp. xi + 283. $29.95.
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 3, page 187, September 2013
How to Cite
Dougherty, M. W. (2013), Allies at Odds: The Andean Church and Its Indigenous Agents, 1583–1671. By John Charles. Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press, 2010. Pp. xi + 283. $29.95. Religious Studies Review, 39: 187. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12064
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!