Cosmologies of Credt: Transnational Mobility and the Politics of Destination in China. By Julie Chu. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2010. Pp. xiii + 343; plates. Cloth, $94.95; paper, $25.95.
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 3, page 195, September 2013
How to Cite
Nichols, B. J. (2013), Cosmologies of Credt: Transnational Mobility and the Politics of Destination in China. By Julie Chu. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2010. Pp. xiii + 343; plates. Cloth, $94.95; paper, $25.95. Religious Studies Review, 39: 195. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12067_4
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!