Vision and Violence: Lama Zhang and the Politics of Charisma in Twelfth-Century Tibet. By Carl S. Yamamoto. Leiden: Brill, 2012. Pp. xvi + 389. Cloth $178.00.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 3, page 199, September 2013
How to Cite
Elverskog, J. (2013), Vision and Violence: Lama Zhang and the Politics of Charisma in Twelfth-Century Tibet. By Carl S. Yamamoto. Leiden: Brill, 2012. Pp. xvi + 389. Cloth $178.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 199. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12068_3
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!