Method and Theory
On Teaching Religion: Essays by Jonathan Z. Smith. – By Jonathan Z. Smith. Edited by Christopher I. Lehrich . New York: Oxford University Press, 2013. Pp. viii + 164. $35.00.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 235–236, December 2013
How to Cite
Chatterjea, I. (2013), On Teaching Religion: Essays by Jonathan Z. Smith. – By Jonathan Z. Smith. Edited by Christopher I. Lehrich . New York: Oxford University Press, 2013. Pp. viii + 164. $35.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 235–236. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12072_4
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!