Resisting Structural Evil: Love as Ecological-Economic Vocation. By Cynthia D. Moe-Lobeda. Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2013. Pp. xix + 309. $22.00.
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 248–249, December 2013
How to Cite
Clingerman, F. (2013), Resisting Structural Evil: Love as Ecological-Economic Vocation. By Cynthia D. Moe-Lobeda. Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2013. Pp. xix + 309. $22.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 248–249. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12079_4
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!