Greece, Rome, Greco-Roman Period
Anatomizing Civil War: Studies in Lucan's Epic Technique. By Martin T. Dinter. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2012. Pp. viii + 186. $65.00.
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 262–263, December 2013
How to Cite
Caterine, C. L. (2013), Anatomizing Civil War: Studies in Lucan's Epic Technique. By Martin T. Dinter. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2012. Pp. viii + 186. $65.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 262–263. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12083_3
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!