Apocalyptic and the Future of Theology: With and Beyond J. Louis Martyn. Edited by Joshua B. Davis and Douglas Harink . Eugene, OR: Cascade, 2012. Pp. xv + 405. Paper, $46.00.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 4, page 271, December 2013
How to Cite
Goodrich, J. K. (2013), Apocalyptic and the Future of Theology: With and Beyond J. Louis Martyn. Edited by Joshua B. Davis and Douglas Harink . Eugene, OR: Cascade, 2012. Pp. xv + 405. Paper, $46.00. Religious Studies Review, 39: 271. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12084_29
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!