History of Christianity (Early)
A Sense of The Sacred: Roman Catholic Worship in The Middle Ages. By James Monti. San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 2012. Pp. xxiv + 684. Paper, $34.95.
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 39, Issue 4, page 277, December 2013
How to Cite
Harkins, F. T. (2013), A Sense of The Sacred: Roman Catholic Worship in The Middle Ages. By James Monti. San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 2012. Pp. xxiv + 684. Paper, $34.95. Religious Studies Review, 39: 277. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12085_15
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!